After buying your IceBaeBae Durag, we want you to get the best usage out of it, check out these 10 Durag Care tips to help you on our wave journey!
- A clean durag is likewise acceptable skincare, so stay away from earth and microbes that can influence your skin.
- Abstain from sharing durags with others.
- Try not to put your durag in the clothes washer.
- Hand wash your durag regular mild soap
- At times utilize a little conditioner to keep the durag delicate and soft
- Gently squeeze excess water, leave to air dry (never utilize a dryer).
- Rather than throwing them in a drawer, hang durags on a hanger
- Always buy an extra durag for when your hair isn’t as fresh as out of the shower.
- Realize when it’s an ideal opportunity to release it (normally when the gaps start).
- For best haircare, invest into silky durags
Check out our IceBaeBae Durag Shop – We offer the Lowest Durag Prices in South Africa and deliver countrywide